We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. If you report a problem with our site, the information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• The information as set out in the Cookies Policy below.
Our site does not require users to register their details, or to create an account, and does not gather personal information for marketing purposes.